Customer Forms and Agreements

  • Start/Transfer Service Form
    • Both new and current customers can used this form sign-up for or modify their water service. Please submit this service request two (2) business days before your preferred turn-on date and time.
  • End Service Form
    • Use this form to end water service with Leavenworth Waterworks. If you are moving to a new location within the city of Leavenworth use the Start/Transfer Service form instead.
  • Easy Pay Form
  • Water Turn-On Waiver
    • Fill out this form if you don’t want to be present during water service turn-on. You are typically required to be on location when water service is turned on in order to make sure all plumbing is secure, and no leaks exist. This waiver is an acceptance of full responsibility and liability  that might happen during turn-on of the water.
  • Revert to Owner Agreement
    • An agreement for landlords. Water service will automatically be placed back into a landlords name after a tenant ends water service.